Title Time-Journeys A Counter-image to Anthroposophical Spiritual Research
Publisher Wynstones Press 2013
0946206740 / 9780946206742
Seller ID 12841
In this concise study Sergei Prokofieff addresses the nature of spiritual scientific research as well as a number of central Christological themes. Subjects discussed include:
• The significance of our individual relation to Christ;
• Taking personal responsibility for our misdeeds whilst Christ takes upon Himself “the Sin of the World” (Jn. 1:29);
• The spiritual scientific approach in comparison to religion and faith.
• The modern path of initiation outlined by Rudolf Steiner and the corresponding direction of development into higher stages of consciousness progressively freed from physical sense-impressions;
• The moral-spiritual “Sun”-nature of the Christ Being.
• The Moon sphere and the obstacles it presents to achieving clarity in spiritual perceptions;
• The nature of matter and substance in relation to the Grail chalice;
• The role of Christ in the “Raising of Lazarus” and the question of the magical contravention of natural laws;
• The nature of the Resurrected Phantom of Christ and the paths Rudolf Steiner described toward achieving an individual relation to it.
A superficial assessment of this work by Sergei Prokofieff would believe it to be directed at individual personalities. A deeper consideration, however, reveals the value of this book as a guide to measuring one’s own spiritual perceptions against the rigorous criteria laid out by Rudolf Steiner, and for maintaining the discernment necessary if we are to recognise the invalidity of the many spurious spiritual claims that surround us in this day and age.
[When referring to this item please quote our ID 12841]