Quantity: 1000 available
Based on the success of her first book, Making Peg Dolls, Margaret Bloom’s new book introduces us to a new range of projects to keep little (as well as the not-so-little) hands busy. From simple peg doll necklaces, moving mobiles and fantastical flying creatures, to pin cushions, herbal dream pillows and nature gathering bags, this series of delightful craft projects, will bring together and inspire all the family in the act of making as well as playing and living creatively.
• Follow up to the author’s first book, Making Peg Dolls, and a perfect companion to her popular blog, http://webloomhere.blogspot.com/
• 15 designs and patterns for toys and crafts to engage children in the processes of making, playing and storytelling
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions for experienced and novice crafters alike
• Full-colour illustrations and beautiful photography throughout
• A range of family-friendly projects, some to complete within an hour, others to fill a long weekend
[When referring to this item please quote our ID 13705]