Quantity: 1000 available
Hans-Ulrich Schmutz has developed a comprehensive curriculum for teaching earth science in Waldorf/Steiner high schools which is entirely consistent with the developmental stages of high school students.
His consistent and carefully developed curriculum guides the student from geology through the dynamics of ocean currents and global climatology, crystallography, technology, and economic geography to astronomy and paleontology.
All these subjects are provided with new and interesting points of view, which gradually contribute to a discovery of the living and the connection between earth and the human being.
- Indications for the Internal Shaping of Life and Earth Sciences Lessons during Classes 1 - 12 (Life Science, Earth Science/Geography)
- Stages of Judgement Formation: From the Reflection to the Archetype
- Sequence of Steps in the High School Earth Science/Geography Blocks
- Geology-Ninth Grade
- The Earth in Motion-Tenth Grade
- Crystallography-Tenth Grade
- Earth Science and Surveying-Tenth Grade
- Astronomy-Eleventh Grade
- The Economy of Energy in the Eleventh Grade
- Paleontology/Anthropology-Twelfth Grade
- Aspects of Global Economy-Twelfth Grade
[When referring to this item please quote our ID 13402]
Title: Earth Science
Categories: Education and Parenting,
Publisher: Waldorf Publications:
ISBN Number: 1936367092
ISBN Number 13: 9781936367092
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: 13402