Quantity: 1000 available
NOT YET PUBLISHED Due end April 2020
Please consider ordering in advance
So why do Waldorf dolls have few facial features? What is it about dolls that captures the imagination of children and adults around the world? This book answers these questions and highlights the power of dolls used for therapeutic purposes, recognising that soft dolls aren’t just for children. From the simplest rag doll to curly-haired characters, this book gives straight-forward instructions, a guide to buying your materials and upcycling materials you already own. A lovingly hand-made doll makes the perfect present and these dolls are easy to make and will be much loved for generations.
• Large and small, knitted and sewn, beautiful dolls for making at home
• Full step-by-step instructions with clear drawings and templates
• Detailed directions to make 9 character dolls and their accessories
• Basic body part instructions enable you to create your own characters
• Create a charming dolls’ house doll family plus their clothes and accessories
• Create accessories and even pets for your dolls
• Simple and easy to achieve sewing for beginners
Having grown up in Germany, crafting has been a part of Steffi Stern’s life as long as she can remember. After having a family, Steffi opened a craft shop in Gloucestershire to sell materials for sewing, knitting and felting. She appears on UK craft TV channels as their needle felting expert and with her business partner Sophie Buckley, co-owns The Makerss, an online needle felting specialist shop. This is her third book after Making Simple Needle Felts and Making Needle Felted Animals.
[When referring to this item please quote our ID 15828]